The customer has an option of Pit Mounted
and Surface Mounted Platform Structure. Pit
Mounted structures are assembled on civil
foundation within the pit and the platform
is usually flushed to ground. lt constitutes
high quality longitudinal girders. Surface
Mounted Platform is a modular construction
using up to one, two or three modules per.
Weighbridge depending on the length of the
platform. Each module be RSJ section. upon
the length of the platform. The standard
platform plates are 12 mm thick with anti
Double Ended Shear Beam or Compression type
load cell made from high alloy tool steel to
provide maximum resistance to shock and
overload. It is fully sealed to protect
against moisture. Protection clause is IP
Microprocessor Weighing Terminal
Microprocessor Weighing Terminal designed to process weighbridge data and generates reports Date wise, Party wise, Vehice wise etc. Along with date and time of Weighment. We deal hot and dusty environment & replaces the personal computer as far as weighing operations are concerned.
Microprocessor Based Weighing Terminal
is a state of the art smart terminal which is designed to process weighbridge dat; and generates reports date wise. Party wise. Material wise, vehicle wise etc. Along with date and time weighment.
The asi-w is ideal for hot and dusty environment & replaces the personal computer a; far as weighing operations are concerned.
Features of asi-w
Data Software features offered in asi-w:
- 16 char. X 2 line lcd ot display weight, date and lime the kcd is also used for displaying date entered through ibm keyboard during the process of weighment.
- Parallet printer port for connecting a standard 80-column dot matrix printer for printing weighment slip and daily reprots.
- RS232 serial port for transmission of data to computer.
- Remoter display port for connecting 6-digit 7 segment numeric display for weight.
- Load cell port for connecting a standard ibm compatible keyboard. This will be used for data entry during calibration and weighment.
- Internal battery backed memory for storage of wighment
- Provision of entering data like vehicle number. Customer and commodity during weighment and printing the same on a ticket.
- Code dased weighing for repeatedly used data. This help in speeding up the weighment operation.
- Automatic recall of first weighment data during second weighment and auto, calculation of net weight.
- Any particular record of stored wighment data can be recalled for viewing. Deleting and printing.
- Multi level password protection, to prevent un-aauthorized access to the setup procedures.
- Provision of entering the charges for weighment and printing on the slip.
- Date and time data is generated internally and the same is printed on the slip storage fo 1500 records in memory. This data can be recalled date wise, customer wise, material wise for report printing.
- Facility for minor correction in weight. True and accurate calibration achieved by entering for correction factor from keyboard without using actual test wights.
10t, 15t, 20t, 30t, 40t, 50t, 60t, 80t,
PLATFORM SIZE as per customers demand
Electronic Weighbridges offer numerous
advantages compared to conventional ones,
• Maintenance free, long lie, consistent
• No moving parts, therefore no inaccuracy
due to wear & tear.
• Fast response Very low requirement of pit
reducing civil costs.
• Eliminating human error, better control
facilities & data processing.
These varying demands call for technological
competence with an organisational
flexibility, and teamwork needed to meet
special requirements. As an international
supplier of Electronic Weighing Systems.
Aveready is among the few companies able to
meet the challenge.
• Modular Form
• Parallel output to printer
• 96KB Switching memory
• Battery Backed 22KB system software
• Built in Real time clock
• 100 year software calendar to display Day,
Month, Year, Hours & Minutes.
• 16 Character Single line Alphanumeric LCD
Module for user Dialog in a question/Answer
lbm compatible 101 key board.
• 25 MM height 7 segment Red LED to display
• RS 232C for computer interface